XVAPE VistaLast update: 11. January 2019
The XVAPE Vista is a powerful and portable e-nail and e-rig vaporizer made especially for concentrates and waxy oils. The vaporizer has a quartz heating chamber, and as it heats up pretty quick, it only took 3 seconds! Comes with a built-in battery, the vaporizer is compatible with both male and female glass pipes, allowing usage of water attachments.
The XVape Vista is an easy-to-assemble and versatile vaporizer made for wax oils and concentrates vaporizing. The heating nails of the vaporizer intensify the flavor of the vapor produced as it vaporizes a whole dose at once. It explains why the Vista vaporizes in only 3 seconds. Compatibility with both male and female glass pipes and a built-in 2900 mAh battery makes it flexible and easy to use.
The XVAPE Vista is a versatile vaporizer working as a classic e-nail and can switched into e-rig with only simple adjustments. Fits both male and female attachments, the adaptor only needed to be unscrewed and turned upside down to switch.
Powered by a built-in 2900 mAh lithium-polymer rechargeable battery, you can also use the XVAPE Vista while charging. Thanks to its pass-through technology, it runs on 5v and 500 mAh current and comes with a short circuit protection feature. The LED light blinks 10 when its battery life is running low.
All quartz heating nails
The XVAPE Vista produces pure and flavorful vapors from your waxy concentrates or oils with the help of the all quartz
nail. With no exposed elements, the vapor quality enhanced by the unique glass bubbler that promotes perfect airflow.
Four heat settings
It comes with four preset temperature settings ranging from 300°C to 450°C. The XVAPE Vista vaporize compatible materials as fast as 3 seconds with just a few clicks of a button and lingers around 20 seconds.
XVAPE Vista video
Check out the cool box XVAPE Vista came with; it is the perfect place to store it after every use. Because it is not some carton box, which you will throw afterward. Watch the unboxing video of the XVAPE Vista and find out more about the features and how to use the vaporizer.
The XVAPE Vista shut off automatically after one minute. It can also be turned off manually by pressing the power button thrice. Read below for the steps to assemble the XVAPE Vista as e-rig and e-nails.
- Attach the nail coil to the vaporizer and place it on its base.
- Fill the bubbler halfway with water and place it on top of the Vista then put the carb cap.
- Press the power button three times to turn the unit on, then press it twice to adjust the temperature.
- Press the power button once to start the heating process.
- Remove the carb cap and place some concentrates on the nail coil and place it back and start vaporizing through the bubbler.
- Attach the e-nail glass tube to the Vista vaporizer. Then put the carb cap on top of it.
- According to the size of the water pipe attachment, unscrew the adapter and turn it upside down before screwing it back on. (only if needed)
- Place it on the water pipe and turn it on by pressing the button thrice.
- Press the button twice to adjust the temperature setting. Choose the desired temperature setting.
- Press once to start heating and place the material into the nail after removing the carb cap.
- Place the carb cap back on and start vaporizing.
What’s in the box?
- 1x XVAPE VistaVaporizer
- 1x Device stand
- 1x E-nail glass tube
- 1x Spill-proof bubbler (e-rig use)
- 1x Metal carb cap
- 1x Dab tool
- 1x Retractable USB charger and cable
- 2x All-quartz nails
- 1x Manual
The XVAPE Vista is a flexible vaping device you can use as an e-nail or an e-rig. Compatible with both male and female water pipes and heats up quickly, the vaporizer produces clean and flavorful vapors from the waxes, concentrates or oils you vaporize. The vaporizer also comes with a unique glass bubbler, promoting enhanced airflow that promotes even vaporization. Not to forget the “box” leather case to keep everything safely.
Check out our updated Vaporizer Buying Guide